Saturday, December 20, 2008

Highlights (no, it's not about hair!)

Christmas Ballet Recital with Miss Olivia.
Campbell passed the Orange Belt test and broke her first board, watch out boys!!

Marshall and Hudson both passed their Purple Belt test with board breaks and sparring.


Campbell in sparring position!

Boomer Sooner! The boys had to get one last OU game in!

Campbell played a perfect "Joy to the World".

How did we ever live without them?

Just a few highlights of the month of December. God has been so good to us, we truly are blessed. I remember reading about a guy in the MasterLife Bible Study who wondered what would happen if one day you woke up and had only the things that you thanked God for, a lot of us would have no hair, teeth or limbs, etc. Can you imagine? It's a funny thought, but we hope you take the time to look at all God has blessed you with and remember to tell him "thank you".



1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

I hadn't actually looked at your blog when I mentioned that I liked the name.

We will sure miss you guys!

Is it OK to add to my blog roll or are you keeping it under wraps? Anytime I had used pictures of your kids (which is like twice) I covered their faces or didn't use their names.