Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pics..Next Best Thing to Being There :)

This is what Sara and I saw when we pulled into the Mall.....um.....can you even imagine being that guy? The boards have pieces attached so it doesn't roll off, but the board itself is not attached to the ladder chains. He did have a rope attached to him but...YIKES!! Wish I could have seen how he got there or got down!

This was written on the report after they ran a test on Barry's heart when he was in the hospital here in Folgers.....I felt so relieved after reading it! Not! Seriously...."probably normal"! Lol

So we have no Krispy Kreme and no Dunkin Donuts here, but we have JCO which is a nice alternative...except for some of the flavors. I took as many pics of the names as I could before the man asked me to stop...oops! :) The Mona Pisa is a lovely tomato, cheese, and chicken donut.....who's hungry? :) I'm sure Leonardo would love to try his namesake! Lol


These are a hit with my kids, I just eat a plain glazed, or "glazee" as they are called here, and laugh at the names!

Is it any wonder between constantly hearing and seeing two languages and seeing signs like this that TCK's (Third Culture Kids) have a hard time spelling correctly?

When our husbands were gone Sara and I took the kids to the game place at the mall. They had a blast!!


This was hysterical to watch......





And so was Campbell and Baileys attempt at dancing!! Lol

Katrina brought us Team Color Peanut m&m's (OU of course!), so Haddon licks the red one
and then rubs the color under each eye and says, "Look Mom, I just put the football make up on!" I'm sure those big tough guys would appreciate her calling it that! :)


Lastly, here is my "Ramona", who desperately wants to be more like "Beezus". When she came out for school dressed like that Marshall quoted from the movie, "My mom lets me pick out my own clothes", to which the other girls replies, "We can tell!" Always keeps us laughing!



More posts coming down the pipeline, just been in a weird non-writing mood lately, I have started and stopped several, just don't want to force it, it's better when it flows naturally! :) Hope you all are surviving winter while we still stay in the never ending heat and humidity...sure would've liked to have had some of your snow!

No comments: