Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anticipaaaaaation...it's making me wait!

Okay.....this is not about ketchup and if you know the tune to that then you are showing your age, and if you don't know it.......don't tell me, I'll feel old! :)
Here's the latest news...we just received our Telex (an invitation for a visa) on Friday. We then filled out our visa applications (for all six of us, in duplicate.....not really complaining, I'm just saying...). Barry FedExed (FedEx'd?) them so the Consulate should receive them Monday and process them next week. We are now staying almost two weeks longer than expected. It has been a blessing to spend time with loved ones and we are able to get everything done even those little extras that we thought would have to wait.
I am including the lyrics to a new song that I have enjoyed lately. I find I can really relate to the words. Sometimes I read the Manual and I think, "Is that what I am doing, am I giving it all, taking up my cross or am I doing the typical "Chrstn moral person" thing? Am I going through the motions but not really doing all that His Word requires of me so that I can stay comfortable?" I hope you enjoy it and that you take time to think about your own life and walk. What is something you know the CEO wants, but you are to afraid to do or don't want to give up? This song is the first one that plays when you open our blog. So if your thinking, "I have never heard a song played on this blog before.", then you may want to turn your sound on!
MOTION'S by Matthew West
This might hurt
It’s not safe
But I know that I’ve gotta make a change
I don’t care if I break
At least I’ll be feeling something
‘Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life
I don’t wanna go through the motions
I don’t wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don’t wanna spend my whole life asking
What if I had given everything
Instead of going through the motions?
No regrets
Not this time
I’m gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let Your love make me whole
I think I’m finally feeling something
Take me all the way
Take me all the way
Take me all the way
Please remember us in your prayers and as soon as I get my laptop back from being worked on our newsletter will go out~

2 comments:

joan said...

Yes, I'm like you...i don't want to just "go through the motion"; but do for my CEO w/all my heart, mind, and soul!
even w/the anticipation of waiting, our CEO knew you need the "extra" time for the "extras"

love and prayers, joan

Karen said...

Hey, Justine! I've been stalking your blog catching up on your life and I am soooo excited! What a great new advenure you guys are off and about on! I would LOVE, LOVE to bring some of my students to partner with you in business sometime soon after you guys ar settled. My old nursing training usually comes in handy as I've been leading several groups of students overseas each year to provide healthcare in underserved areas ... maybe we could work with you! Wish I had found you sooner ... would have loved to have seen you ... maybe on the other side of the ocean! :-) Will keep you in mind when I talk to the boss (as we're still working for the same guy!)! Love ya'll! Karen