Friday, July 31, 2009

Blah!!

A very pregnant cat at a fabric store she's always sleeping on that same bag.


While I am NOT pregnant, this is how I feel, totally wiped out!! I have been sick for two days and had to miss two days of school. When you only have 20 days per unit, two days is a big deal! I am writing to ask for your help in talking to the CEO for health to be restored quickly and for extra grace during our testing on Tuesday, those verbs are killers!

One the upside, while this is no dengue fever, I have made it through a significant sickness and survived. I say this because while I was interviewing for this position my consultant said, "Justine, I mean when you are hugging the toilet and holding onto the sink to keep yourself steady, you have to know that you were called here for a reason and be willing to stay." Well, like I said, it wasn't life threatening, but I made it and without feeling like bailing! Small victories are still victories, my friend! Campbell and Marshall got sick as well although thankfully not as severely. Barry said (with a mischievous smile) that "old" people take sicknesses harder.........thanks Barry!! :(

So please remember us as we test at noon (our time) Tuesday! Thanks for being there and caring, you will never know how much it means to us!

No comments: