Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow!!

So......I haven't posted in a while. It has been busy and I have also had to deal with some other unexpected issues that arose, but we are still alive and kicking!! At this moment we have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground and it is showing no signs of stopping (Yippee!!)! I think someone said that we are suppose to get up to twelve inches, that would be so cool!

Tonight's service was the European Region and it was fun, they did it like a large house ch. style since that is the current movement in those countries. Afterwards the girls went out and had a snowball fight with j-men and j-girls while the boys played games at a friends house and then they built a humongous snowman! All in all a good day.

I probably will not have a chance to post much this next week as we will be in the middle of Contingency Training. What is that you ask? I really am not sure, it is all very secretive and hush hush. It deals with training us for hostile situations like hostage taking, kidnappings, crisis, and political uprisings. That got your attention didn't it? The reality is that our current world situation lends itself to this kind of preparedness. Our days are going to be a lot longer, the kids stay in school for an extra two hours (they are not involved in this part, thankfully!:)) So although I know nothing is really going to happen it is a little disconcerting not knowing what is coming. So that is all I will say about that because I will be sworn to secrecy myself.

Please keep praying for us we truly can feel it and depend upon it! .

2 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

I am jealous. I LOVE the snow and we haven't really had any this year. Put up picture of it if you have time.

That training sounds intense, but necessary.

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!PRAYING! PRAYING! XOXOXOXOXO