Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sense of Humor Still Intact.....Check!


My second essay. I was going to bring him a new red pen but then I thought, hey, why not save him the trouble? :)
Okay, I printed one in black ink too, but I can't wait to see my Pelatih's reaction!! Thanks for the pr*yers, I can already feel them!! How blessed I am to have such a wonderful supportive group of friends and family all over the world! Your words of encouragement mean so much, thanks again! You guys are awesome! So now, in a show of solidarity......do hard things today, as unto the CEO not as to men!

3 comments:

Shannonigans said...

I love you Justine!
I just cracked up reading your blog. I have cried and laughed. I can feel your pain and at the sametime feel your joy! You are covered in much prayer! Keep doing those hard things! You are making a difference....even hundred of miles away in my home:DDD

Anonymous said...

You are so very onry :)

I am glad to see you found your sense of humor to carry you through and to a lighter place. Let you little light shine :)

kirstin hesskew said...

Too funny, Justine !!! He may just find another color to work with.............but it may feel better than the red.......to you anyway !!!