Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big Change-Blog Going Private

Dear Friends and Family,

It has been my desire to keep this blog open access, however at this time I feel it is in our best interest to go private. What this means is that now, if you would like to read this blog you must send me your email address so that I can send you an invitation. After accepting the invitation you will then log into the blog to read it. I hope you won't find this an inconvenience and will still keep us with us through the blog.

If you are currently a "follower", it will keep you as one in name only, you still will not have access without receiving an invitation, which kind of stinks, but that is Blogger policy, again just send me your email. I know some of you have already sent me your addresses and I am adding them as I get them in, thank you! I just wanted to give those of you not a FB a chance to send in your email address also.

Also, since the death of the laptop we lost all email addresses that were on it, so this is also a good way for me to get those back! :) Feel free to send them to us at pacrim6@gmail.com or you can contact me through Facebook.

Thanks for understanding, your friendship, comments to us, and comments to the CEO on our behalf mean so much....you will never truly know!

No comments: